Friday, April 5

{friday fashions}

Happy Friday, everyone! I decided that Fridays are to be savored and enjoyed - not spent writing long blog posts (even though I do LOVE writing), so my new plan for Fridays is to share with you a favorite fashion piece that I have either purchased or wish I could!



I love fashion - and not in an overly materialistic way. I love it because I thoroughly enjoy pairing pieces together and coming up with unique and fun outfits that fit my personality and lifestyle. I also love how even when I'm having a difficult day or don't feel at my best, throwing on the right outfit can make me feel confident and ready to tackle the worst of the day's events.

Today's style is this tailored silk dress from Madewell. I bought it on Sunday (Easter! Lent is over! Birthday coupons still valid through 3/31!) with some birthday money and it came yesterday in the mail. Let me tell you, this girl loved seeing that package on the dining room table.

I can't wait to wear this dress for date nights with A, drinks out with the girls, and more than likely to my sweet friend Alessandra's wedding in July! The silk material is so light and feels great against my skin, and it's sure to feel great in the heat of the summer. And check out that precious back opening!

Today, I paired it with black tights (high of just 44 today in MSP), these MIA flats in green, a tan/goldish sweater, and the GAP necklace picture below (I couldn't find it on their website, sorry).






No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...