Tuesday, March 12

all things new

... I'm making a fresh start in my new blogging home - blogspot! I'm ready for the additional customization you get from running your blog from here versus on tumblr, so I've decided to part ways with life so sweet part I and make my mark in life so sweet part II. I'm really not so interested in migrating all of my old blog posts from their home at lifeissosweet.tumblr.com, so instead I've included a link (you just read it!) to my old posts. You know, just in case you're ever pining over not being able to read all the reasons I loved fall in 2010 or about how all the things that make Minneapolis a rockin' place to live.

So ... here's to starting anew :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...