Wednesday, March 27

so ... i bowl

I'm in a bowling league. Yes, it's true. On (most) Tuesday nights, you can find me at Park Tavern, over-indulging in pizza, Michelob Golden Light (the pride of Minnesota), and pathetic bowling scores.



Last night was the last bowling night of the season, and I am proud to say that my team, the Cereal Bowlers, claimed last place as our own. We took a celebratory pic, as you can see below. We just couldn't believe that such an honor could be ours ... but it was. SO exciting :)

Seriously, though, I encourage you all to go out and join some kind of league in your community, be it bowling, softball, bocce ball (another MN favorite), whatever. It's such a great time with friends, regardless of how good you are at the sport, and it's a sure bet to get you out of the house and doing something active. I can't wait to find something like this in Charlotte!

Sorry for the graininess ... an iPhone can only be so great in a dark bowling alley.

I present to you: The Cereal Bowlers


Do you play any sports that some might consider quirky? What kind of leagues have you joined to get involved in your community? 





1 comment:

  1. Well you are officially the coolest person I know. :) Please let's join a bowling league in Charlotte when you move? I know Jonathan would be all for it!

    ReplyDelete

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...